Take a look at the official guidelines to recommended security practices on Redot:
1. Use a unique email address and password for your account.
2. Enable 2FA for your Redot account. 2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your account if your password is compromised.
3. Always check the address of the domain you are visiting: https://redot.com. Make sure you are on the real site.
4. Don't click on unsolicited links or open unknown attachments in email messages unless you are sure that the email was sent by Redot.
5. Protect your computer. Do not install unnecessary software or software from untrustworthy developers on your computer.
6. Protect your computer with reliable antivirus software and carry out regular security updates.
7. Secure your internet connection.
8. Whenever possible, use a wired connection. If you need to use Wi-Fi, consider routing your traffic through a VPN.
These tips are not meant to be exhaustive. The guidelines cover the standard security practices that can prevent the majority of online safety hazards.